Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prayers Please!!

Last night my cousin Adam was in an accident on his motorcycle and has sustained a serious head injury. They do not yet know what the outcome will be so while most of you do not know him if you could keep him in your prayers it would be wonderful for our family.
Posted by Picasa


That is him on the Left, he is only 22 years old and it was his Grandma (my Aunt) that just passed away.



While I know this is a painting of Christ, my cousin Adam actually posed for this painting so when I see it I think of him also.

4 comments:

Heather & Greg said...

I'm so sorry, I will be sure to keep him in my prayers!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Of course we will pray for him! Keep us updated on his conditioned.

Steph said...

im am so sorry to hear about your cousin. he will definately be in our prayers. was it here in town? how are you holding up and what is this about moving? call me

Rachel B. said...

I am so sorry. I hope things are looking better today. I just tried calling you and your voice mail said it was full. So call me when you get a chance.