Sunday, August 24, 2008

James is 7 Months Old!!!

Well my little boy is already 7 months old! He is such a joy and we are so happy to have him in our family. I need to document the things that he has been doing so I don't forget.
In the last month he:
Has gotten his first two teeth
He is sitting up

He rolls all over the place

He laughs and smiles tons even at strangers
James loves his Daddy and cries if Jimmy walks away from him (Jimmy is wrapped)

He makes sounds like cookie monster

He loves other babies and kids!
He loves his toys

He has started to bite when he gets really excited (ouch for the nursing mom)

We have started giving him some baby food and he loves the fruit

He tries to steal my food if I am holding him while eating
Water is a favorite of his and he loves to drink it from my water bottle
He will finally take a bottle
He still sleeps really well


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

He looks just like Jimmy! Your man must have some powerful genes!

Beverly B. said...

C is doing a lot of the same stuff. It's so fun that our boys are the same age. I'm going to add you to my blog list.