Thursday, August 21, 2008

MOVING & ADAM UPDATE!

So we were once again able to find someone to rent the condo, we are very excited about them they will be a perfect fit! We actually didn't have to search much at all to find them, I was out in the hall with James on Sunday and I was just chatting with a friend telling her about looking for a renter and she said she was interested. She and her husband came that afternoon to see it and decided to rent it. The Lord works in wonderful ways! We had been slightly bummed when our last renter backed out but we had faith that the Lord would provide the way for it to work out and He has, quicker than we could have imagined. So we will be out of our Condo by the last week of September as they will move in the 1st of October!



Cousin Update!

As of last night Adam has been doing much better, there were scary days this week but he seems to be rebounding somewhat, he is still in an induced coma and not out of the woods yet but it is good to hear the improving news! We just continue to pray that the Lord will see fit to return him to us. We love you Adam! I found some pictures of him lately from when he was very young and thought I would share!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

I am so glad things are working out for you guys! Even though the moving part will be hard! Good job on listening to the spirit :)

John and Heather Davis said...

You can always count on Heavenly Father for saving the day!!

So because I was out of the blogging world for a few weeks, I havent had time until this morning to check out your previous posts, I'm so sorry to hear about Adam- my prayers are with him and your family!