Monday, August 4, 2008

"Hannah Nontana" Is in the HOUSE!

So this is a little late but as I am sure most of you Moms out there who have any Hannah Montana Lovin child in your house, know that Miss Hannah had a 3-D Concert recently. Well Lexi and her friend Gabby just "had to have a pajama party" to go with the concert. That afternoon Jimmy took Lexi to three different Wal-Marts to find the "special glasses" and then they picked up Gabby on their way back. She came all dressed and ready in her pajamas and then Jimmy made them his specialty popcorn and the girls were ready for the concert. We were thrilled when Hannah herself made an appearance to our home, she was a great guest! I don't know that I could have imagined that I would ever have THE HANNAH MONTANA (or Hannah NONTANA, as Grace calls her) in MY HOUSE!! What a night!!

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Loved the concert!! My favorite performer was definetly miss Grace! :0)
Thanks for the help with my video upload! I went back in and it worked great!!

Jessi McCall said...

HI, I'm Liz's friend Jessi. I saw you on her page. I remember you and your sister from Chap,I always thought you two were SUPER pretty, but I was younger and you probably don't remember me? Anyway, your blog is so funny, and your family is too cute. I thought I'd better leave a comment, because I didn't want to be a "blog stalker" as Liz calls it. LOL ;)