Sunday, August 17, 2008

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MARISSA!

So one of my dearest friends just had her birthday and I hadn't done a post yet for it so I am hoping that "Better late than never" counts on this occasion!! We have been friends for wait let me count..(jeopardy music playing)...17 years! Man we are getting old! Oh hold on maybe it is almost 18 years cause it was the beginning of 7th grade, anyway it has been a long time and I love this woman as a sister! She has been there for me through many a dark day and a million sunny ones! Here's to you!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Your blog is way cute. I love reading it. I can't believe the sissors. I would be SOO mad. It's pretty funny though to. Well my thoughts are with your cousin. Any were are you moving to? Vegas? or out of Vegas?

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOVE the flash back!! That is how I remember you both! You are such a great friend to do a birthday post. I will have to remember that. Cute pictures!

John and Marissa said...

I'm blushing!!! I don't think I've even seen some of those pictures (or at least don't remember)!! Thanks so much for the fun lunch!