Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Chet & Lys


Holy crud it seems like it was just yesterday that I was wearing a dark green bridesmaid dress and standing in there line shaking the hands of people that I didn't know. Now here it is 13 years, 3 kids and 4 states later and Chet and Alyssa are better looking and happier than ever! For the record Marissa and I still take some credit for you two getting together and we are so glad it worked out! However we will give you guys the credit for it lasting so long :) Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

I just love the SHOUT OUTS you give!! Congrats to them;)

Brooke said...

Hi! Thanks for the message you left on my blog! It's always great to make new friends...especially ones that already know so many of mine! I'm convinced it's a really small world. BTW I LOVE your pics on your blog! What a beautiful family!