Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday ! The "CHARMING" 80's!!!

Posted by Picasa


How can you look at this picture and it not take you back in time? This is a picture of me in 1985, we had just moved to Vegas and I had somehow managed to already be in on the latest trend, CHARMS!!! Charm necklaces, bracelets, belts, hair things, shoe things! I remember every time I got a new one I was going to be that much cooler, I had the hair the clothes and the CHARMS!!! What more could a girl ask for!?

9 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I LOVE this picture!! It definetly brings Punky Brewster to mind. Very stylish!! :-)

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about those! And is that a side poneytail I see?

Deanne Hill said...

That did take me back. The coolest one to get (at least in my school) was the baby bottle! :) I so enjoy your flashback pics! How's moving going?

About Me said...

I personally love the off the shoulders look! Great picture it sure took me back

Rachel B. said...

Nice! Now that is a hot look! :)

John and Heather Davis said...

I had that same charm necklace!!! I loved the 80's. Thanks for taking me back!

Mari Burgess said...

CHARMS!!!! I forgot about charms!! That is so awesome!

Jessi McCall said...

I LOVE this, I forgot about those necklaces!! And let me just add that I would totally rock the off the shoulder sweater with pink ruffles NOW!! That sweater is SICK, you should dig it out for one of your girls! :)

Glenna said...

I completely forgot about those necklaces!  I loved mine.  Very, very cute.  This flashback Friday thing is such a cute idea!  Mind if I steal it (if I can be as on the ball as you) for my blog???