Monday, June 2, 2008

STILL Playing Catch Up!

So here I am again trying to catch up for the Month of May and now it is June! So a few weeks ago I attended the Retirement party for my High School Choir Director and it was so much fun! There were lots of people there that I had not seen in years, it is times like this that it reminds me of how while I was in High School I thought I would talk and see these people all the time for the rest of my life. Then you graduate and there are maybe a handful of people that you are able to keep in touch with, ok so anyone that knows me knows that for me it is more like 2 handfuls but still. Well it really was wonderful to talk with everyone and hear how their memories from High School and Choir are just as cherished as mine!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa




Oh and I am working on getting a link to all the pictures I got from the Spring Concert and the Retirement Party on here so for those that are wanting them you are welcome to them.

No comments: