Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ok So I know it is way past Mother's Day!

 
Posted by Picasa


So this is really late but things seem to be slipping through the cracks lately and I figure I should post about my Mother's Day even if it is um like 3 weeks late :)
So every year my husband does a great job of making me feel special for Mother's Day, he will clean the house and bring me flowers and then surprise me with something unexpected. This year was no different he brought home flowers on Sat and cleaned the house and then on Sunday he got the kids ready for church and gave me a digital picture frame! I was excited about it cause I am obsessed with pictures and cameras and it is something I have looked at for a long time and never could justify spending that much money on a frame for my self. He knows me so well, I enjoy finding out just how much on days like this. Alexis made me something at school and was so excited to give it to me that she was begging to give it to me early.

I love being a Mom, I don't think I knew growing up that I would enjoy it so much. I love my kids, they are all so different and I love being in charge of raising them to be productive members of society.

 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: