Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABC TAG!

Tagged by Janna

A-Attached or Single? - Attached.

B-Best Friend - Jimmy is my best friend but if we are talking about best girlfriend then I have a few, Marissa,Mesa,Lindsay,Kasey, I have several other very close
friends so it is hard to pick just one.
C-Cake or Pie?- Well if it is my Mom's Cherry Pie than Pie but if not then cake :).
D-Day of choice?- I love Monday's cause John & Kate Plus 8 is on and FHE, and I love Fridays cause my man comes home early!
E-Essential item?- Dr.Pepper Chap-stick and my CAMERA!!








F-Favorite color?- Green but I love Red a lot too.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Only if they are chocolate covered, I am not a huge fan of either.

H-Hometown?- Born in Alaska but only lived there for a minute, moved to Vegas right before 1st Grade so it is my Home.


I-Favorite Indulgence? Vacations with my Husband and SLEEP!
J-January or July?- January...I live in the desert and I would rather be cold than hot, you can only take off so much but you can always add another blanket. And two of my babies were born in January!
K-Kids?- 3 Alexis, Grace and my sweet baby James!!
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family
M-Marriage Date?- December 14, 2002
N-Number of Bros & Sis?-3 sisters, 1 brother





O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples




P-Phobias and Fears?- Something happening to my husband or kids!




Q-Quote?- "No one listens to the white girl" & "If you lose your keys in a flowing river of lava just let them go."



R-Reason to smile?- My husbands dancing!
S-Season of choice?- Fall, anywhere that has it.
T-Tag Ten People?- Mesa,Lindsay,Leah,Marissa,Kasey,Rachel,Camille,Mari,Steph & Brook or anyone that wants to!! I love reading them :)
U-Unknown fact about me?- Well my Mom knows this but when I was little I wore a purple leotard EVERYWHERE!!!




V-Vegetable?- Broccoli
W-Worst habit?- Thinking bad of myself.


X-X-Ray?- Yes when I hurt my ankle and foot(separate times) and when my appendix busted.


Y-Your favorite food?- Italian or my Mom's or Mother-in-law's cooking!
 
Posted by Picasa
Oh oops how did that picture of an Italian get in there?! lol


Z-Zodiac sign?- Scorpio (look out!) hee hee

No comments: