Friday, October 9, 2009

Your Hands Will Clap! , Career Change & Flashback Friday!!


This video has been a favorite of mine for quite sometime and I thought I really shouldn't keep this groovy goodness to myself any longer! I LOVE the old ladies that are givin it to the guys with a smile on their faces :)!!

Career Change!!
A change of heart has come upon me in recent weeks after our visit to one of the amazing museums here in the Denver area! This was the natural history museum and it has some of the best displays I have seen (granted I am coming from Vegas), but still very good! My parents went with the kids and I and it was a really fun afternoon. It also brought about my new love and a change in direction for my photography career! I have decided to take up Wild Life Photography (wink wink), I figure since I work with them on a daily basis, I am accustom to the danger and risk at hand! The best part about the wild life at the museum was that it was very "attentive", it made it much easier to get my shot! I was well prepared for the quick motion of such creatures but these animals were extremely docile and well trained, if only I could get my "wild animals" to be as such! LOL

James Looking at the bugs!!



This picture makes me laugh because we had told Grace that everything in the displays had been alive at some point......You should have seen her face when she saw this display of Native Americans!! LOL :)









Flashback Friday!! Christmas Past!
I love this picture for a few reasons: One, because I am holding my First Real Cabbage Patch Doll (I had one made by a neighbor) and Two, because just behind me you can see some white tubes that were actually the bunk beds that my Grandma Holler made for all of us for our dolls! I had actually walked in on her working on them and all I saw was these white plastic tubes and she told me she was making something for my Dad. I took her for her word and in fact I didn't put two and two together until I was a teenager! I don't have any living Grandparents so all of my memories of them are very precious to me.


Love to You,


2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I think wild life photography is a great idea! I have always thought you take the best scenery pictures. Flowers/rock/trees.... You're very good at it.

Cute photo! I loved Cabbage Patch Dolls! Miss them.

GHFamily said...

Wildlife photography! Love it! For practice, come take pictures of the Winder boys.