Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FAMILY PICS!!



Posted by Picasa


Today was soooo fun! We finally got updated family pictures, we went with our AMAZING friends the Cecils and did a swap, I took theirs and Sara took ours! It worked out wonderful, it was a great little spot and while it was plenty warm it wasn't as hot as it could have been! We only got a few frames but they turned out great and I am super excited to have some that we can put up around the house! Thanks sooo much Sara for your assistance! Love you guys!

**Oh and I posted some pictures from the shoot I did with my sister on my Photography Blog! Check them out!

7 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Those are great! Those will be perfect to hang up in your house...in Colorado. :) Your friend did a great job!

Mike and Alleen said...

Cute Pictures! Your family is just adorable!

The Jarvis Family said...

Those pictures turned out great! I saw your comment to me...you're moving?? When where?? I also saw your posts about your friends in a plane crash, i am so sorry. I is the weirdest thing that all the sudden there are so many plane crashes recently it is so scary! Anyway, your little family is so cute..they are all getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing! Very very nice!! You have the cutest family!!

Jessi McCall said...

WOW I love those pictures!! Very cute the way you matched the outfit colors!! Love that. You look great, and your family is too cute.

Liz Prisbrey said...

You are so beautiful! And what a gorgeous family you have. You all compliment each other.

Shelley said...

These pics are all great!