Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday! Soooooo Jimmy!


Posted by Picasa


While in Colorado with the kids, my Mother In-Law and I were going through some of Jimmy's baby stuff and came upon these two pictures and the instant I saw them I just loved them, so when she offered to let me take them I was thrilled! These pictures are soooo my husband, they seem to capture him so well in his element.

For those of you that have not been able to spend some good time with Jimmy let me give you just a bit of what he is like. The top picture of him looking off yonder and holding the guitar is him in moments when he goes inside himself and is quiet and reserved. The other photo of him and his younger brother is the Jimmy I see most often, he is the biggest tease you will ever meet, my guess is that he was teasing his little brother, thus the look of irritation on Danny's face and the look of pure delight on Jimmy's! Jimmy has the BEST laugh, it makes me giggle just thinking about it! I don't know who took these pictures but I am so glad they did because it is proof to me that Jimmy is Jimmy through and through and has been always!! Love you Honey!

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is too cute! You can totally see Grace in him!