Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother Daughter Night!

So this past Tuesday night was a mother daughter night with Lexi's activity girls. It was so much fun we ate some good food and played some games including the limbo! Oh man I was feeling it the next day and well actually I am still feeling it a little now. It was so nice to just be with Lexi while Jimmy watched the other two. I had a great time with the other Mom's that night, we talked and laughed all night, well at least till 8 when it was over!
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Eh hem. If you noticed, when the pictures were posted on my page, my mid-section was conveniently cropped out. Hello. I thought we were friends!! ;P Ha ha.
-Still love your limbo picture!

Michelle said...

"Hot." Ha ha, you crack me up!

Shelley said...

You go, limbo lady! Looks so fun!