Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Mom!

 
Posted by Picasa


So it was actually my Mom's birthday the same day as Jimmy's but I have been really behind on getting pictures up, and there were some good ones of her and she deserves to have her own post!! I love my Mom and I am grateful to live close to her so that I can bug her as much as I want! She is one of those Mom's that when I was growing up my friends all called her Mom as well. She has a great sense of humor and no matter how many gray hairs we (her kids) give her she continues to forge on (she also colors her hair so that helps :p ) She is a great example to me and I hope that I will be able to someday obtain a small fraction of her parental skills! She is also really cool she has a youtube video of her dancing (

...AND she has a GREAT ring tone on her cell phone! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySbXw8AHlKM
(Here is the link to the video of the song but don't feel like you need to watch the whole thing just wanted you to the get the idea. :)


Anyway she is very cool and I am glad to have her as my Mom!! Love you MOM

Her birthday cake was the best part of the night! We (Jimmy and I) decided that she needed 60 candles on her not very large cake. We got them all in there and then began to light them but because we didn't plan it out so well the smaller candles lit the taller ones on fire and then it was a large fire ball and so we didn't make it all the way through singing before she had to blow it out! It was really funny, we put the fire out and then just lit the tall ones and then sang again! You have to have a proper singing to or it just doesn't seem like a birthday!:)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John and Marissa said...

Your mom cracks me up! I totally remember her asking me if I wanted her to sing me a song to cheer me up...then she would sing some silly song...fun memories of our childhood. ;) I love her! Happy Belated Birthday Amy!

Mari Burgess said...

Holy Cow, you outta get a nobel prize for finding me!!! thats way impressive!!! How are you? Where are you these days? I was just thinking of you!