Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Pictures!





Well Friday Feb. 12 I took my three children to have their pictures taken. Sine I take so many pictures myself it had been a long time since we had gone to a studio to have them done. So with my Mom's help we made the trek to the mall bought the outfits and set up shop in Kiddie Kandids. The girl that helped us was very nice, but oh my gosh the noises she was making to try and get my two week old sons attention were about to put me over the edge!!! I wanted to tell her that he could care less about the noises she was making but I held my tongue and just let her try anyway. The pics turned out cute and now I can feel like I did my duty as a Mom in getting updated pictures of my kids.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love Grace's impish little smile! All your kids are gorgeous. James' fuzzy hair is so cute!