There are ten very important signs to look for when considering the possibility you might have a case of the "Mom" syndrome. If you in deed have even a few of these symptoms, while there is no cure, you are not alone!!
10. You see a mess where no one else does!!
9. You stay up late just to have some quiet time.
8. You rarely eat warm food at dinner because; "I need catchup! I need a spoon! I need more etc etc etc.! Can you cut my food for me?"
7. You know the location of every fast food joint with a play area!
6. You find solace in hearing your friends issues with their own children and seeing their house a little messy!!
5. Taking a bath or using the toilet alone is like visiting a foreign country, it rarely happens.
4. Your favorite clothes are the ones that hide stuff the best i.e stains, tears, snot and they stretch a little!
3. Having time to blow dry your hair is a luxury.
2. You find your self cleaning up even while using the lavatory.
1. Discussions about labor& delivery, puke, poop, stretch marks & potty training are common place!
Bonus Symptom** The last time you watched your favorite T.V. show uninterrupted was when Silver Spoons was on television!!!
****If you answered yes to any of these you might be dealing with a case of the "MOM" syndrome and the best treatments are a night out with the girls, date nights with your husband or trips to Target without your kids!!!