Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday! County Fair!


2008

Last night we were able to go to the Clark County Fair in Logandale, NV and it was such a good time! It has become a tradition for us because it is something that the entire family can enjoy!! I will do a full post of the night another day because I have a ton of pictures, but since I have been busy all day I thought I would post our family picture from last year and this year! What a difference a year makes!! Although I am wearing green in both pictures, how unusual!! :)

2009

Love to you,

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

It's funny how things change in a year. James looks so small last year.

I love the signature btw.

Chad & Emylee said...

hey i was out there fri and sat! how crazy! u know representing my hubbies home town! and i cant pass up the ferris wheel! my favorite! xoxo