Sunday, December 7, 2008

Changing My Name!

"Mom, she took my paper!"
"Mom, will you get me Colla (chocolate) milk?"

"Mom, can I call a friend?"
"Mom, she hit me!"

"Mom, can I have ice cream?"
"Mom, do I have to clean my room?"
"Mom, she ate my eraser!"
"Mom, Sissy won't help me get my shoes on!"
"Mom, can I please have ice cream?"
"Mom, she spit at me!"
"Mom, why can't I call a friend?"
"Mom, you are so mean!"

"Mom, GET ME COLLA MILK!!"
"Mom, I want a show!"

"Mom, when can I call a friend?"
"Mom, can I sleep in your bed?"
"Mom, please please please can I have ice cream?"
"Mom, can I just walk over to their house then?"
"Mom, she is gonna punch me!"
"Mom, your not my friend anymore!"

"Mom, GET ME A SHOW!"
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!"

"MOM!!!!!"
"MOM!!!!!!!!!"


"Mommy..........I love you."


On second thought I kinda like the sound of it, maybe I will keep it.


2 comments:

Emily said...

An "I love you" fixes everything. Cute.

Kasey said...

That's always how it goes. With Trevor he doesn't love me at all one second and the next he loves me "one hundred". At least they're quick to forgive.