Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Scripture An Example of the Believers

1 Timothy 4:12

"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

I recently received this in an email from a friend and then passed it along to a few of my friends and family. Perhaps I was deeply touched because I have daughters of my own, or maybe because I work with teenaged girls in church, or possibly because some of my very best friends now and in High School were cheerleaders but most likely for all of those reasons this moved me to a few tears. I love the example that these young women set for not only their peers but for everyone. I pray that I can raise my children to have the same love and compassion for their fellow man as these ladies do. I also pray that I will have this amount of love, courage and kindness in my life as well. Happy Sunday





All my Love,

1 comment: