Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boy Lys We are in TROUBLE!

The highlight of our track break was having my two AMAZING nieces here for a few weeks! They live in Texas so we don't get to see them as much as we would like. Alexis and Amy are only 3 months apart and love each other soooo much, one evening we decided we better get some pictures of them together and without much direction from me they gave me some great shots!! I just told them to keep it movin and that is what they did. They are only 9 so it does frighten me a bit to think what 12 could bring.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Are you a photographer?? If not, you did AMAZING! All of those pictures are really good (on both posts)!! Of course it helps that they are all so beautiful. :0) Your neice and daughter look like they could be twins!

Rachel B. said...

You are in trouble! They are definitely two cute girls. I'm impressed with your photography skills.

Jamie and Kiley said...

You take great pictures. I love taking pictures. I actually just got my camera tonight so I am in heaven. I will be posting more current photos on my blog soon!