Friday, June 26, 2009

Don't Have Lots of Time...




But I wanted to give everyone an update on the Kelley Family! So for the last week I have spent every waking hour looking at houses, either online or in person and I believe we are very very close to finding THE ONE!!

Jimmy has been working and working, he has had a few projects that have kept him up late researching! So proud of him! When he isn't working he is mowing the lawn, playing with the kids or going on long walks with Me!!

Lexi left Tuesday Morning for Las Vegas and has been having a great time visiting with Grandma, Grandpa and the Anderson's!! Can't wait for her to come back to us though!!

Grace spends her days playing with the little girls that live on the street and the only time she comes inside is when it is time for bed!! She has been forced to spend a few days in the car with me driving ALL over Denver looking for houses, my favorite was yesterday when we got in the car after a showing and she says "Mom, let's move on cause that house didn't have a backyard!"! I really need to do a post about all the funny things she has said lately cause man she cracks me up!!

James has been my little buddy through all this, just hanging in the car seat as I drive around and then he helps look at the houses!


The last year has been full of changes for our family and we are all very excited to get settled and have a place to call Home!!

Today there is one more showing while we wait for the paper work on another house to be processed!

Oh and yesterday was really really great! After looking at two houses I got to spend the afternoon with a little piece of Home (Las Vegas), my friend Rachel lives here in the Denver area and she invited us to come over and hang out! It was so great to see her and her girls and catch up!! Thanks Rachel for giving me a reminder that I am not all alone out here!! So then it gets even better, as I am leaving her house Jimmy calls me to ask me where I'm at and how soon I will be home, I ask if everything is OK and he tells me that he has arranged for a babysitter and he is taking me on a date!!! Now that is what I call romance!! I got home and fixed myself up a bit and then he took me to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and we laughed the ENTIRE time!! I love spending time with him!!




2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

We had fun with you guys! I'm glad you were able to stop by. How cute of Jimmy to surprise you like that. I totally want to see that movie too. By the way, after you left yesterday, I just jiggled the thermostat and it started working. Lame huh? That was it. Sorry you had to experience the baking.

Jessi McCall said...

I loved your pictures! The one of you and Jimmy is great! It sounds like you've been really busy.
I hate to ask, but my family is harrassing me for our pictures. When do you think you can get them to me. Just keep me posted. Thanks so much.