Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think it is time for a Shower!


So I could be the only Mom out there that has done this but somehow I doubt it. After a weekend with family in town I decided Monday morning that I would get some laundry and cleaning done around the house and before I new it it was 4pm and time to start dinner so I got James fed and asleep so I could get everything cooked before he would be hungry again. I made dinner and fed it to the family and it was shortly after this that I realized I had not yet taken a shower! Now I tend not to let that happen very often because I don't want my husband to come home to a smelly wife but yesterday was a weak point in that practice! Anyway so this morning I got Lexi to school and then came home to first give Grace a bath and then James. I got James smelling all nice and dressed and was holding him and he seemed a bit uncomfortable so I thought he might still be hungry so I started to feed him, but after just a few seconds he pulled away, so I put him over my shoulder to see if he was needing to burp and well my thought was answered (James is not a big spitter upper normally) and here is the result!!









So needless to say it was at this point that I decided to take a much needed shower!! And as for James well he managed somehow not to get anything on himself and was feeling much better afterward!












6 comments:

The Bush Family said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that smile, so mischeivous :) and yes I can completely relate :)

Jack & Ashley said...

wow!! How gross, but thanks for sharing it did make me laugh. Im glad James got blesses and he looks so adorable.

Shelley & Jake said...

Mommy target practice! He looks very pleased with himself!

Tiffany said...

At least you were at home so that you could take a shower…

Marylin and Jimmy said...

Tiffany, so true! :)

Brittany Bandley said...

hahahaha... I'm rolling thinking about when and where it has happened to me!!