Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just getting this set up!

Well this is just a start to our page but I hope to add to it soon. Things for the Kelley's have been great. Other than our Condo being flooded nearly 3 months ago and still not moved back in we are all healthy and well. I am just over 6 months pregnant with our first son. I, especially am super excited for the boy factor! Jimmy honestly would have been just as happy with a girl, but I was the one praying for the testosterone boost in the Kelley house!

Alexis 8 1/2, who is now a third grader is excited as well. She told me she had been wanting a brother so he can protect her from Grace! Grace is 3 1/2 and loves to keep her sister on her toes. It is never dull with Grace around! Jimmy is hard at work so I try to surprise him now and again with a night away for just us! I am busy being wife and mother. I am in the Young Women's presidency in our ward and I am also on the PTA board at Lexi's school. Well I guess that is enough for now but I promise to be good about updating and I will post some pics soon! :)

No comments: